1. The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in the cookies .
2. The cookies are computer data, text files in particular, that are stored on user's device (computer or other ICT device) and are intended for the use of Service websites. The cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on user's device and a unique identity number.
3. The sole entity having the right to place cookies on user's device and to access them is the Service operator of California Trading Sp. z o.o. (Limited Liability Company) with its registered office under the address: Skarszewska 21, 83-110 Tczew, POLAND.
4. The cookies are used to:
- adapt the web content to the preferences of the user and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, cookies allow to identify the user's device and properly display the web page adapted to their individual needs;
- create statistics that help us understand how the users navigate on the web pages, which allows the improvements of their structure and content;
- maintain the user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user is not required to retype their login and password on every subpage of the Service;
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on user's device until they log out leaving the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on user's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their manual removal by the user.
6. The Service uses the following types of cookies :
- "necessary" cookies that enable the options available within the Service, for example authentication cookies used for options that require an authentication within the Service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, for example used to detect fraud in the authentication within the Service;
- "performance" cookies allowing the collection of information on how to use Service web pages;
- "functional" cookies used to save user settings and personalization of user's interface, for example in terms of language, region or font size selection, website design, etc .;
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default allows the storage of cookies in user's device. The users may at any time introduce changes to the cookies settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or each time to inform on their being placed on user's device. Detailed information on the possibility and the ways of using cookies is available in your software’s settings section (web browser).
9. The cookies placed on the user's device may also be used by the advertisers and partners of the Service operator.
10. For more information about the cookies, go to http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko or to the "Help" menu of your web browser.